ALL PULP PAGES

Thursday, February 2, 2012

GREEN HORNET: STILL AT LARGE READY FOR PRE-ORDER!

FROM WIN SCOTT ECKERT-

THE GREEN HORNET: STILL AT LARGE pre-order and final covers

The third volume of short stories from Moonstone
 Books about the 1960s Green Hornet and Kato
 continues to move forward. 

I revealed the final art for the limited edition 
ago, and now I'm pleased to also show off the 
trade softcover by Douglas Klauba! (I'm also 
thrilled that I was able to purchase this 
painting from Mr. Klauba, and it will hang 
proudly in my basement Cave of Geek. :-)

The Green Hornet: Still at Large is edited by Joe 
Gentile, Win Scott Eckert, and Matthew Baugh, and 
will be available either June 30, or July 17, 2012, depending on which 
listing you believe. :-)

  • Amazon - trade softcover (link coming soon)

Check out that discount on B&N! Get your 
pre-orders in now!