ALL PULP PAGES

Sunday, March 6, 2011

ALL PULP NEWSSTAND NIGHTHAWK EDITION 3/6/11

ALL PULP NEWSSTAND
NIGHTHAWK EDITION
3/6/11


PUBLISHER OFFERS FREE E-BOOK!
From KHP Press-

Subscribers to the KHP Press newsletter can get a free ebook of my latest novel THE MIDNIGHT EYE FILES: THE SKIN GAME.

1/ First thing to do subscribe here: http://khpbooks.com/newsletter/

2/ Then get the book.

KHP Press say --

To celebrate the release of William Meikle's The Midnight Eye Files: The Skin Game in both print and e-book form, we'd like to give our subscribers the e-book - no strings attached!

All you have to do is send an email to:

mail@khpbooks.com

In the subject heading, type:

"Gimme Some Skin!"

And in the body of the email, let us know which file type you'd prefer:

pdf, mobi (for Kindle), or epub (for Sony Reader, Nook, etc)

We'll respond with the desired file attached. That's it!

The Small Print: This is a limited promotion. Any emails received after midnight of March 31, 2011, US Central time, will not be honored. While free, the e-book is copyrighted by the author and may not be shared or duplicated.

COVERING ALL THE NEWS THAT IS NASH-
NASH HAPPENINGS!!!

From Bobby Nash-
Nash Happenings. I like that.

My convention schedule kicks into gear this weekend as I am a guest at the FandomFest Metropolis Supercon [www.comiccitytn.com] in Metropolis, IL March 6 - 7. After that I have Momocon on March 12 - 13 in Atlanta, GA. [http://momocon.moonfruit.com] and the Charlotte Comicon on March 20 in Charlotte, NC. [www.charlottecomicon.com]. For the rest of my convention schedule, check out www.bobbynash.com.

I'm pretty busy on the writing side of things as well. In addition to working on my next novel, I'm writing a pulp p.i. story based on a character Sean Taylor and I created for Airship 27. After that I'm writing an adventure story for an anthology based on characters also created by Sean Taylor and myself. He and I will be editing this anthology for New Babel Books as well. Still on deck is a story for Frank Dirscerl's Wraith anthology, a story for iHero Magazine, a story for Pro Se Press, and a few other short tales I can't quite discuss at this time. Oh, and I still have a couple of novels to finish. The next few months are going to be busy.

I'm also doing promotion and getting ready for the release of The Green Hornet Casefiles prose anthology from Moonstone, I Am Googol: The Great Invasion Book 1 graphic novel from Point G Press, Lance Star: Sky Ranger Vol. 3 pulp anthology from Airship 27 and comic book from BEN Books, plus a few other projects it's a little too early to talk about.

2011 looks to be off to a great start.