ALL PULP PAGES

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

SPECIAL BIRTHDAY OFFER FROM NOTED PULP AUTHOR DERRICK FERGUSON!

From Derrick Ferguson
It's my birthday, but you guys are the ones who get the present.  For one day only, February 8th, you can get an original 24,000 word Dillon adventure.
WANT A FREE DILLON STORY??
That's right, I said free and I meant free.  Just send an email to DerrickFerguson1@aol.com  with "Happy Birthday" in the subject line and in return you'll get a PDF of DILLON AND THE JUDAS CHALICE.


ALL PULP INTERVIEWS DERRICK FERGUSON, PULP PHILANTHROPIST!!
1. Derrick, This is a great offer!  First, give us a little background on who Dillon is.
    Mercenary. Adventurer. Legend. With a lust for adventure rivaled only by his penchant for getting into trouble, the man called Dillon is all these things and more. Where he goes, adventure follows...

2. Ok, why give away an adventure of this great character for free?
    I thought that it would be a nice turnaround if, for my birthday I gave a present to all those who have supported me and encouraged me.  It's not a small thing and I don't take it lightly.  Especially nowadays when there are so many other fine writers and books available.

3.  What do you hope people find in this free tale that will get them to come back to you for more Dillon?
    All I'm hoping is that they'll have read a satisfying, fun adventure that will give them a pleasurable reading experience for a few hours.  If they get to the end and have a big ol' goofy grin on their face, I've done my job.